小兵张嘎英语剧本

本文由用户“人潮拥挤丶丶丨”分享发布 更新时间:2021-12-05 18:55:01 举报文档

以下为《小兵张嘎英语剧本》的无排版文字预览,完整格式请下载

下载前请仔细阅读文字预览以及下方图片预览。图片预览是什么样的,下载的文档就是什么样的。

剧名

The title



小兵张嘎

Zhang Gazi the Soldier Boy



演员

The cast



嘎子

Gazi



嘎子奶奶(卫生员)

Grandma(nurse)



老钟某某

Uncle Zhong



罗某某

Uncle Luo



区队长

Captain



八路军

soldier



胖翻译

Fatty translator



胖墩儿

Fatyy boy



汉奸兵1

Traitor1



汉奸兵2

Traitor2



日本军官

Japanese officers



道具





嘎子服装头巾木某某手枪枪套鞋子鸡蛋烙饼篮子

奶奶服装头套烙饼锅

老钟某某服装

罗某某服装西瓜摊矮桌蒲扇2

区队长服装

八路军服装

胖翻译服装西瓜

胖墩儿服装鞭炮

汉奸兵1服装手枪

汉奸兵2服装长枪

日本军官服装长刀





第一幕

Act 1



(PPT视频+旁白)嘎子救老钟某某,老钟某某躲在废旧屋里躲避日本兵搜索,奶奶让嘎子去给老钟某某送饭。

(PPT视频+旁白)嘎子救老钟某某,老钟某某躲在废旧屋里躲避日本兵搜索,奶奶让嘎子去给老钟某某送饭。



八路军(PPT敲门声,急切告诉):大娘,给你个信儿,现在日本兵还在村里搜捕八路军,麻烦您给老钟捎个信儿,先隐蔽,别暴露。

Soldier: old grandny, give you a message, now the Japanese soldiers are still in the village searching for our soldiers. Please take a message to Uncle Zhong, concealed, don't come out.



奶奶(在屋烙饼,跑到屋门口):好,好!放心吧!

Grandma : OK, OK! Don't worry!



嘎子(从外进门):奶奶!(闻饼)饼好香啊!真想吃!(要拿,奶打手)

Gazi: Grandma! The pancake smells good! Em~~delicious!



奶奶:嘎子,这是给你老钟某某的,你先去送,回来吃,你的给你留着呢!看,那边,在锅里呢。

Grandma: gazi, this is for Uncle Zhong. You take it to him. Come back to eat, I keep yours! See? Over there. In the pan.



嘎子:唉,我知道,奶奶!(嘎子爬窗,走小路)(奶奶下)

Gazi: Ok, I know, Grandma!



嘎子(PPT敲门声,轻声):喵~喵~喵喵~

Gazi: meow~ meow~ meowmeow~



老钟某某(在做木某某,仔细听,收起木某某):是嘎子!(开门)

Uncle Zhong : it's Gazi!



嘎子:老钟某某,这是奶奶烙的饼,可香啦,您快吃!(凑近,小声)有消息说,鬼子还在村里搜查,让您先隐蔽,别暴露!

Gazi: Uncle Zhong, this is the pancake baked by my grandma. It's delicious. Here is the message that Japanese soldiers are still in the village to search for you. You concealed, don’t expose!



老钟某某(边吃边某某,随声应和):嗯,嗯!(高兴的说,拿出木某某)嘎子,看,这是什么?

Uncle Zhong: em, em! Gazi, look, what's this?



嘎子(接过木某某,兴奋):木某某,木某某,是木某某,哈哈,太棒了,太好了,我有枪啦!我有枪啦!(瞄准,模仿)pia,pia,piapia~(枪顶老钟某某后背)不许动,举起手来!走!那边去!

Gazi : Wooden gun, Wooden gun, it’s a Wooden gun, Ha ha, great, great, I have a gun! I have a gun! Pia, pia, piapia~ Don't move! Put your hands up! Go! Over there!



老钟某某(本在吃饭,后配合演):哈哈,小嘎子,还挺像样!呵呵~

Uncle Zhong : ha ha, Gazi, you look like out soldier! Ha ha ~



(PPT听枪响,声音)老钟某某:有人!快过来!(嘎子跟到门口两边,从门缝瞅向外)

Uncle Zhong: Someone is here! Come!



汉奸兵1(怀疑地):看看,这里有没有八路。

Traitor soldier 1 : Here, here, maybe there are Chinese soldiers.



汉奸兵2(PPT用枪撞门声):不好,里面锁上了,有人,怎么办?

Traitor Soldier 2 : what? the door is locked, there must be some Chinese soldiers, how to do?



汉奸兵1(害怕地):出来,(枪撞门)你给我出来!

Traitor soldier 1: come out, you come out!



汉奸兵2(紧张地):要不,我去叫人吧?你在这里等着。

Traitor solider 2: I will call someone for help. You wait here.



汉奸兵1(紧张地,边跑边走):不不不不,你在这等着,我去叫。

Traitor soldier 1 : no, no, no, no, you wait here, I'll go for help.



汉奸兵2(紧张地,边回头边某某):唉唉唉,别丢下我啊,等等我,等等我。

Traitor solider 2: ai, ai, ai, don't leave me alone, wait for me, wait for me.



老钟某某(听没声了):嘎子,咱们快跑。(两人跑小路,下)

Uncle Zhong: Gazi, let's run.



第二幕

Act 2



(PPT奶奶被抓,站台上)





日本军官:老太太,说吧,哪个是八路,在哪里?

Japanese officer: you, old lady, tell me, which one is the Chinese soldier, where is he?



奶奶(坚强不屈,头发散乱,不语)





胖翻译(帮腔):老太太,你就说吧,说了就放你走。

Fatty translator :Old lady, just say it, and then we will let you go.



奶奶(坚强不屈,头发散乱,不语)





日本军官(生气,走近, 拔刀):老太婆,说不说?!

Japanese officer : old woman, say it, or not !



奶奶(坚强不屈,头发散乱,上下大量日本军官,转头):哼!

Grandma : heng!



日本军官(生气):打!

Japanese officer: beat it!



汉奸兵1、汉奸兵2(拿枪打奶奶头、后背):说不说!说不说!快说!快说!

Traitors soldier 1, traitors soldier 2: say it, or not! say it, or not! Say it quickly! Quickly!



老钟某某(一旁看,沉不住气,八路军,嘎子拉着不让上前,但昂首走上前):是我,我就是你要找的八路!

Uncle Zhong : it’s me! I am the Chinese soldier you want to find!



日本官兵(高兴,上下打量,绕一圈):好,太好了,确实像八路!跟我们走吧!(众人下,奶奶喊)

Japanese officers : good, good, very good, you, Chinese soldier! Come!

Grandma: ai~



日本官兵(回头,拿枪打死奶奶,笑,不在意):哼!

Japanese office : heng!



八路军(拉着嘎子):嘎子,嘎子!

Chinese soldier : Gazi, Gazi!



嘎子(挣脱,跑,跪,哭):奶奶!奶奶!奶奶~(下)

Gazi : Grandma! Grandma! Grandma ~ wuwuwuwu~~~~~



第三幕

Act 3



(PPT嘎子为报仇,加入八路,接到任务,和罗某某去村口卖西瓜,夏知了声)





嘎子(戴头巾,叫卖):卖西瓜了,又大又圆的西瓜,卖西瓜了~

Gazi: watermelons, watermelons, big big watermelons, sweet sweet watermelons ,watermelons, watemelons~



胖翻译(挺肚脯,扇着衣服,腰中别着手枪,走近,蹲下选西瓜,拍开,直接啃)





罗某某(拿扇子,生气说):唉~老乡,怎么不问个价直接就吃上了?

Uncle Luo : aiaiai ~ fellowman, you didn’t ask the pay, but eat my watermelons first?



胖翻译(抬头):老子在城里吃馆子都没给过钱!哼!(换一块,继续吃)

Fatty translator :I didn't give money to all the restaurants in the city! Heng!



嘎子(生气,拿起一个西瓜皮扣上胖翻译的头):哼!你这个汉奸!

Gazi : heng! You traitor!



罗某某(扣住胖翻译):跟我走!

Uncle Luo: Come with me!



胖翻译(惊讶,掉枪):你,你是八路!?

Fatty translator :You, you, you are Chinese soldier ?



罗某某(坚定):正是!

Uncle Luo: Yes, I am!



嘎子(拿起枪,高兴,赶紧插入腰)(众人下)





第四幕

Act 4



(PPT嘎子有了真枪很高兴,在村里和一群孩子笑谈。)





嘎子(快板):





八路军:嘎子,你在这儿啊!区队长正找你呢!

Chinese soldier: Gazi, here you are! The captain is looking for you!



嘎子:哦,好的,走!

Gazi: Oh, OK, let's go!



区队长(坐在葡萄藤下):嘎子,过来啦。

Captain: Gazi, come here.



嘎子(戴头巾,高兴,敬礼):区队长!看,今天我缴获了一直真枪,可真漂亮啊!

Gazi: captain! Look, today I captured a real gun! Look, what a beautiful gun!



区队长:嘎子,今天你和你罗某某任务完成的很好!为我们争取了一位很好的潜伏同志!但是我们还是得让他回去,到敌军里,为我们打探消息。

Captain :Gazi, today you and your Uncle Luo completed the task very well! Got us a good lurking comrade! But we had to let him go back to the enemy and spy for us.



嘎子(似乎明白了):那,那,我这枪,是要还回去?!

Gazi : So, so, this gun, I should return? !



区队长(大笑):哈哈哈,好嘎子,真机灵!就是这个意思!

Captain : Ha ha , Gazi, you are really clever! That's right!



嘎子(不高兴):我不,我不还!

Gazi: no, I won't, I won't!



区队长:嘎子!

Captain : Gazi!



嘎子(不高兴):我不,我不还!

Gazi: I won't, I won't!



区队长(严肃):这是命令!

Captain : That's an order!



嘎子(动摇):那,要是我下次再缴获到枪呢?

Gazi : Well, what if I capture a gun next time?



区队长:那也得服从安排!

Captain : That depends, too.



嘎子(哭,抹眼泪,放下枪,下):呜呜呜

Gazi : Wuwuwu~~~



区队长(笑,手指):呵呵,嘎子!(下)

Captain : Hehe, Gazi!



第五幕

Act 5



(PPT,胖翻译回到日本军营,替我军潜伏在日军中,收集情报。嘎子缴获的枪被收回,不高兴。)





嘎子手拿狗尾巴草,边走边甩,脚踢土块。





胖墩儿(腰缠一串鞭炮,高兴):嘎子,你有真家伙了,把那个木某某给我呗?

Fatty boy: Gazi, now you have a real guy, why don't you give me that wooden gun?



嘎子(尴尬):不行,这是老钟某某给我做的,谁也不给。

Gazi : No, I can't. Uncle Zhong made it for me. I won’t give it to anyone.



胖墩儿(挠头,看到鞭炮,解下):看,这可是60想的好玩意儿,噼里啪啦,啪啪,可响了!怎么样?换你的木某某?

Fatty boy : look, this is firecracker, 60 sounds, very very good stuff, pilipala, pilipala! Very cool! How's that?Change it for your wooden gun?



嘎子(喜欢,犹豫,想到办法):这样吧,咱俩比赛,我赢了,鞭炮归我,你赢了,木某某归你。

Gazi: Well, let's play. I win, the firecracker is mine, you win, the wooden gun is yours.



胖墩儿(高兴):好,比什么?

Fatty boy: No problem, what game?



嘎子(想):摔跤!

Gazi : wrestling!



胖墩儿(高兴):好!(两人放下鞭炮、木某某)

Fatty boy: that’s great!



俩人撑起胳膊。你来我去,转两个圈,嘎子倒地。





胖墩儿(兴奋,要拿枪):归我咯!

Fatty boy: It's mine!



嘎子(抢过去,放下):三局两胜。

Gazi : Two out of three.



胖墩儿(不高兴):刚才可没说三局两胜啊。

Fatty boy: You didn't say two out of three at the beginning.



嘎子(坚持):就三局两胜。

Gazi: it is two out of three sets.



胖墩儿(妥协):好吧好吧!

Fatty boy: All right, all right!



俩人,脱衣服,撑起胳膊,顶着头。你来我去,转两个圈,胖墩儿抱起嘎子,嘎子马上倒地,咬胖墩儿肩膀。





胖墩儿(哭,看伤口):咬人,你耍赖,还八路呢!

Fatty boy: Bite! you bite me. you Chinese soldier, aren’t you?



嘎子(羞愧,背着身,侧头):哼!

Gazi : Heng!



胖墩儿(哭,拿起鞭炮,快走下):咬人!咬人!我要告诉区队长!

Fatty boy: Bite! Bite! I'm going to tell the captain!



嘎子拿起木某某,用手擦,拿起衣服搭在肩膀,慢下。





第六幕

Act 6



区队长(严肃):咬人!好啊,嘎子!跟谁学的?

Captain: Bite! All right, Gazi! How can you bite?



嘎子(低头,不语)





罗某某(急上,歪头示意):队长!

Uncle Luo : Captain!



区队长、罗某某,到一边,小声说。





罗某某(小声):队长,鬼子有一支小队二三十人,明天要经过咱们这里,带着枪、粮食。咱们干不干?

Uncle Luo : Captain, Japanese army has a squad of 20 or 30 people. Tomorrow they will pass through here, with guns and food. Shall we do it or not?



区队长(坚决):干!不能放过他们!

Captain: Do it! We can't let them go!



嘎子(悄悄凑近听,上前):区队长!罗某某!我也要打仗!

Gazi : Captain! Uncle Luo! I want to fight the enemy, too!



区队长、罗某某俩人笑。





罗某某:那你还咬了人,这怎么算啊?

Uncle Luo: but you bite fatty boy. How is it?



嘎子:我明天先打仗,完事你们再罚我,坚决服从组织!我去跟胖墩儿道歉(低头,羞愧)。

Gazi: I will fight the enemy first tomorrow. After that, you can punish me. I will listen to you firmly! I'm going to say sorry to fatty boy.



区队长(笑):好吧,组织同意了!(众人下)

Captain : Well, agreed!



(PPT打仗,有个汉奸要逃跑)





嘎子(站起,高某某,跑):站住!站住!

Gazi : Stop! Stop! You idiot! Stop!



汉奸兵1(水中跑,踉跄)





嘎子(高某某,追跑):站住!站住!

Gazi: Stop! Stop!



汉奸兵1(打枪,再打,再打,但没 内容过长,仅展示头部和尾部部分文字预览,全文请查看图片预览。 ke it! Ha ha



嘎子(敬礼,挠头):区队长,这是上次我缴获的枪!

Gazi : Captain, this is the gun I captured last time!



区队长:哈哈,这枪啊,归你啦!(装到枪袋,挂到嘎子脖子上)

Captain: Ha ha, this gun is yours!



嘎子(欢呼,绕场跑一圈):噢噢噢噢,我有枪啦!我有枪啦!

Gazi: Ooooh, I have a gun! I have a gun! A real gun! Pia` pia`pia



嘎子(对胖墩儿,羞愧,挠头):对不起。(拿出木某某)给!

Gazi : I'm sorry. Look, the wooden gun, it’s yours!



胖墩儿(接过木某某):真给我啦?你确定?谢谢你嘎子!哦哦哦,我也有枪啦!(嘎子、胖墩儿拉手转圈,众人笑)加齐唱。

Fatty boy: Really? Are you sure? Thank you! Oh, oh, I have a gun, too! I have a gun.





[文章尾部最后500字内容到此结束,中间部分内容请查看底下的图片预览]请点击下方选择您需要的文档下载。

  1. 英雄王二小台词
  2. 八年级上册第一次月考英语试题
  3. Module 1 Unit 1 She‘s very nice. 习题
  4. 名片正反面内容
  5. 西方餐桌礼仪-英语ppt
  6. Supplementary_Material

以上为《小兵张嘎英语剧本》的无排版文字预览,完整格式请下载

下载前请仔细阅读上面文字预览以及下方图片预览。图片预览是什么样的,下载的文档就是什么样的。

图片预览