以下为《英语对话1(动画文字版)(2)》的无排版文字预览,完整格式请下载
下载前请仔细阅读文字预览以及下方图片预览。图片预览是什么样的,下载的文档就是什么样的。
机场英语对话(极简版)
这是我根据动画摘出来的文字版,根据咱们的实际情况略有改动,机场服务人员的话可以不完全掌握,但是大概能听明白。A为工作人员,B为客人。
一、登机牌领取+行李托运
A:Hello,May I see your passport please.你好,我能看一下您的护照吗?
B:Here you go. 给你
A:Thank you.谢谢。And where are you flying with us today?您今天飞哪里?
B:I’m going to XX.I’ll be sighting there for 7 days.我去XX国,将在那进行7天的观光旅游。
A:How fun! That sounds likes a great trip.I see your information right here.Are you checking any bags today?好有趣,那听起来是很愉快的旅途,我看到你的信息了。您今天有托运行李吗?
B:Yes,just one.是的,一件。
A:Perfect.If you could place it on the scale for me,that would be great.好的,您能把行李放到称上就可以了。
B:Here you go.可以了。
A:Thank you.谢谢。
Hmmm...it appears your bag is just a bit too heavy.It is over our weight requirement.Perhaps you could take something out of your bag and put it in your carry-on bag?嗯,看来您的包有一点超重了。它超过了我们的重量要求。或者,您能把一些东西从行李包中拿出来放到你的随身包里吗?
B:Yes,I’ll take this big book out of the bag.No problem.好的,我把书从行李拿出来,没有问题。
A:Great! Now your bag is ready to be checked.太好了,现在您的包可以托运了。
Let me print your boarding pass,and you’ll be ready to go.让我给您打印登机牌,这样您就可以登机了。
B:Okay.好的
A:Here it is. You are all set. You’ve going to depart from Terminal C Gate 54.这就是了,您可以准备就绪了。您将从C航站楼54登机口出发。
B:When do I need to be there?我需要什么时间过去?
A:You should get to your gate about one hour before departure.您需要在起飞前一小时到达登机口。
B:And how do I get to the gate?怎么去登机口?
A:You will turn left at the coffee shop.Security will be directly in front of you.在咖啡店左转。安检就在您正前方。
B:Thank you so much for your help.非常感谢您的帮助。
A:You’ve very welcome! Enjoy your flight!不客气,旅途愉快。
二、安 内容过长,仅展示头部和尾部部分文字预览,全文请查看图片预览。 n’t find my baggage.我找不到我的行李。
Here is my claim tag.这是我的行李票。
Could you please check it urgently?是否可麻烦紧急查询?
How soon will I find out?多快可找到?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage today?若是今天无法找到行李,你如何帮我?
[文章尾部最后300字内容到此结束,中间部分内容请查看底下的图片预览]
以上为《英语对话1(动画文字版)(2)》的无排版文字预览,完整格式请下载
下载前请仔细阅读上面文字预览以及下方图片预览。图片预览是什么样的,下载的文档就是什么样的。