阿甘正传(中英文台词对照)

本文由用户“奢魂1874”分享发布 更新时间:2021-03-24 04:25:25 举报文档

以下为《阿甘正传(中英文台词对照)》的无排版文字预览,完整格式请下载

下载前请仔细阅读文字预览以及下方图片预览。图片预览是什么样的,下载的文档就是什么样的。

阿甘正传

你好。我叫福尔斯,福尔斯·甘====Hello. My name's Forrest Forrest Gump.

要吃巧克力吗?====Do you want a chocolate?

我能吃掉上百万块巧克力====I could eat about a million and a half of these.

我妈妈常说====My mama always said

人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力====Life was like a box of chocolates.

你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种====You never know what you're going to get.

那双鞋子一定很舒适====Those must be comfortable shoes.

穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天====I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that

脚都不会痛====and not feel a thing.

我希望能有一双这样的鞋子====I wish I had shoes like that.

其实我的脚很痛====My feet hurt.

妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情====Mama always said there's an awful lot

只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道====you can tell about a person by their shoes.

他会往哪里走====Where they're going,

他住在哪里====where they've been.

我穿过很多双鞋子====I've worn lots of shoes.

如果我仔细想的话====I bet if I think about it real hard

我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样====I could remember my first pair of shoes.

妈妈说它会带我到任何地方====Mama said they'd take me anywhere.

她说它是双魔鞋====She said they was my magic shoes.

好的,福尔斯,张开双眼====All right,Forrest,Open your eyes now.

你走几步看看====Let's take a little walk around.

感觉如何?====How do those feel?

他的双腿很强壮,甘太太====His legs are strong,Mrs. Gump,

是我见过最强壮的====as strong as I've ever seen.

但是他的背象政客一样弯====But his back's as crooked as a politician.

但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?====But we're going to straighten him right up,aren't we,Forrest?

福尔斯!====Forrest!

我刚出世时====Now,when I was a baby,

妈妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名====Mama named me after the great Civil War hero

内森贝·弗福尔斯将军====General Nathan Bedford Forrest.

内森贝·弗福尔斯将军====General Nathan Bedford Forrest.

她说我们有点亲戚关系====She said we was related to him in some way.

他做过的事情是:====What he did was,

建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党====he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.

他们全披着长袍和床单====They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets

看来像一群鬼====and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.

他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑====They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.

不管怎样,这就是我名字的由来:福尔斯·甘====And,anyway,that'show I got my name... Forrest Gump.

妈妈说这名字是提醒我====Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me

我们会经常做一些====that sometimes we all do things that,well,

并没有意义的事情====that just don't make no sense.

向这边!====This way. Hold on. Ugh!

好了====All right.

你们在看什么?====What are y'all staring at?

从来没有见过====Haven't you ever seen

小孩子戴脚撑的吗?====a little boy with braces on his legs before?

不要管其它人====Don't ever let anybody

说他们比你强,福雷斯====tell you they're better than you,Forrest.

如果上帝要让人人都一样的话====If God intended everybody to be the same,

他会给每人一双脚撑====he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思====Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.

我们住在17号公路附近====We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,

距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩====about a half mile from the town of Greenbow,Alabama.

这个地方属于绿茵县====That's in the county of Greenbow.

我们的房子来自妈妈的家族====Our house had been in Mama's family

从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的====since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa

他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里====had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.

房子只有我和妈妈住====Since it was just me and Mama

我们有好多空房间====and we had all these empty rooms,

妈妈将这些空房出租====Mama decided to let those rooms out,

给路过的人住====mostly to people passing through,

比如从莫某某、或蒙哥马利镇来的人====Like from,oh,Mobile,Montgomery,places like that.

我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱====That's how me and Mama got money.

妈妈是个很聪明的女士====Mama was a real smart lady.

记住我说的话,福雷斯====Remember what I told you,Forrest.

你和其它任何人是一样的====You're no different than anybody else is.

听清楚了没有,福雷斯?====Did you hear what I said,Forrest?

你和其它人是一样的====You're the same as everybody else.

你并没有什么不一样====You are no different.

你的孩子有点不一样,甘太太====Your boy's... different,Mrs. Gump.

他的智商只有75====His I. Q is 75.

我们都是不一样的====Well,we're all different,

汉考克先生====Mr. Hancock.

她希望我得到最好的教育====She wanted me to have the finest education

所以她带我去绿茵县中心学校====so she to ok me to the Greenbow County Central School.

我见到了校长什么的====I met the principal and all.

请你看看这个,甘太太====I want to show you something,Mrs. Gump.

这是正常水平====Now,this is normal.

福尔斯则是在这儿====Forrest is right here.

州政府要求智商起码要80====The state require s a minimum I. Q of 80

才能上公立学校====to attend public school.

甘太太====Mrs. Gump,

他应该上特殊学校====he's going to have to go to a special school.

在那里他会很好的====Now,he'll be just fine.

正常水平是什么意思?====What does normal mean anyway?

他可能…====He might be...

反应不太灵敏====a bit on the slow side,

但我儿子福尔斯====but my boy Forrest

应该和其它人一样得到机会====is going to get the same opportunities as everyone else.

他不该去特殊学校====He's not going to some special school

学怎么翻修轮胎====to learn how to retread tires.

这不过是区区5分的问题====We're talking about five little points here.

一定会有办法解决的====There must be something can be done.

我们的学校是要排名次的====We're a progressive school system.

我们不想有人拉后腿====We don't want to see anybody left behind.

甘先生在哪儿,甘太太?====Is there a Mr. Gump,Mrs. Gump?

他去度假了====He's on vacation.

你妈妈真是很关心你的教育,孩子====Well,your mama sure does care about your schooling,son.

你不太会说话,是吗?====You don't say much,do you?

最后,他必须去试一试====Finally,he had to try.

看起来容易,但是…====It looked easy,but...

发生了怪事,首先他们…====oh,what happened. First they...

妈妈,度假是什么意思?====Mama,what's vacation mean?

度假?====Vacation?

爸爸去哪儿了?====Where Daddy went?

度假就是你去一个地方…====Vacation's when you go somewhere...

然后就不再回来====and you don't ever come back.

总之,我想你可以说====Anyway,I guess you could say

我和妈妈无依无靠====me and Mama was on our own.

但我们不介意====But we didn't mind.

我们的房子总住满了人====Our house was never empty.

经常是人来人往的====There was always folks coming and going.

开饭了!====Supper!

大家来吃晚饭啦!====It's supper,everyone!

这看起来很特别====That sure looks special.

有时有这么多人和我们一起住====Sometimes,we had so many people staying with us

每个房间都住满了旅客====that every room was filled,with travelers,you know,

这些人带着行李箱子====folks living out of their suitcases

还有帽子箱子,还有样品箱子====and hat cases and sample cases.

福尔斯·甘,吃晚饭了!福尔斯?====Forrest Gump,it's suppertime! Forrest?

有一次,又有位年青人和我们住一起====One time,a young man was staying with us,

他带着一个吉它箱子====and he had him a guitar case.

#你从来逮不到兔子#====Well,you ain't never caught a rabbit

#你也不是…#====And you ain't no

#我的朋友#====Friend of mine

福尔斯====Forrest,

叫你不要打扰这位叔叔====I told you not to bother this nice young man.

不,没关系,太太====No,that's all right,ma'am.

我在弹吉它给他听====I was showing him a thing or two on the guitar.

好吧,你可以来吃晚饭了====All right. Supper's ready if y'all want to eat.

行,好极了。谢谢你,太太====Yeah,that sounds good. Thank you,ma'am.

喂,兄弟,请你再表演一遍刚才那步法====Say,man,show me that crazy little walk you did there.

稍微慢一点====Slow it down some.

#你只不过是…#====You ain't nothing but...

我喜欢那吉它====I liked that guitar.

它很好听====It sounded good.

我伴着音乐移动着脚步====I started moving around to the music,

扭着我的臀部====swinging my hips.

#哭喊不停#====Cryin' all the time

那天晚上====This one night,

我和妈妈出去购物====me and Mama was out shopping,

我们路过文斯家私商店====and we walked by Vincy's Furniture and Appliance Store,

你猜怎么着?====and guess what?

#你只不过是一条猎犬#====You ain't nothin' but a hound dog

#哭喊不停#====Cryin' all the time

#你只不过是一条猎犬#====You ain't nothin' but a hound dog

小孩子不能看这个====This is not for children's eyes.

#哭喊不停#====Cryin' all the time

几年以后,====Some years later,

听说那位帅哥被人称为“猫王”====that handsome young man who they called the King,

嗯,他唱的歌实在太多====well,he sung too many songs.

结果他得了心脏病什么的====Had him self a heart attack or something.

看来“王”确实是不好当啊====It must be hard being a king.

你知道,你的记忆有时清楚得不得了====You know,it's funny how you remember some things,

有时却什么也不记得====but some things you can't.

你要开始努力学习了,福尔斯====You do your very best now,Forrest.

我一定会的,妈妈====I sure will,Mama.

我记得第一次乘校车去上学====I remember the bus ride on the first day of school

非常清楚====very well.

你上不上车?====Are you coming along?

妈妈说不要上陌生人的车子====Mama said not to be taking rides from strangers.

这是校车====This is the bus to school.

我是福尔斯…福尔斯·甘====I'm Forrest... Forrest Gump.

我是多萝西·哈里斯====I'm Dorothy Harris.

嗯,现在我们不是陌生人了====Well,now we ain't strangers anymore.

这位子有人了====This seat's taken.

有人了====It's taken.

你不准坐这儿====You can't sit here.

你知道,孩子记事实在奇怪====You know,it's funny what a young man recollects,

我不记得我的出生===='cause I don 't remember being born.

我不记得我的第一份圣诞礼物====I don't recall what I got for my first Christmas,

我也不记得====and I don't know

我第一次去野餐====when I went 内容过长,仅展示头部和尾部部分文字预览,全文请查看图片预览。 se Grandma used to read it to you.

我最喜欢的书====My favorite book.

好了====Here we are.

嘿…====Hey...

你该走了====here you go.

嘿,福尔斯…====Hey,Forrest...

不要…====don't...

我想告诉你我爱你====I want to tell you I love you.

我也爱你,爸爸====I love you,too,Daddy.

我就在这儿等你回来====I'll be right here when you get back.

你知道这是校车,是吧?====You understand this is the bus to school,now,don't you?

当然,你是多萝西·哈里斯,我是福尔斯·甘====Of course,and you're Dorothy Harris,and I'm Forrest Gump.

[文章尾部最后500字内容到此结束,中间部分内容请查看底下的图片预览]请点击下方选择您需要的文档下载。

  1. Atlantic Herring
  2. WHO新冠疫苗技术线路(英文)
  3. 九年级仁爱版英语上册期中----考试试题及答案
  4. Unit 1 Reading1[课件]
  5. New Senior English For China教学设计
  6. reading BI U 5课件
  7. 2020年高考抗击新型冠状病毒肺炎作文
  8. book6-unit4-The-earth-is-becoming-warmer阅读课件
  9. 教学设计Unit 2 Saving the Earth
  10. 高中英语新人教必修五-Unit4-Making-the-news单元教案
  11. 50XX文经典句
  12. Silver diffusion and mechanism of CaO-MgO-SiO2 gla
  13. art%3A10.1007%2Fs1***-8
  14. Crazy+Rich+Asians+-+Kevin+Kwan
  15. 7000雅思词汇用100个句子记完
  16. OMAN AS A FUTURE LOGISTICS HUB A CONCEPTUAL STUDY
  17. with的复合结构
  18. 1-s2.0-S******-main
  19. 英语作文模板万能句型

以上为《阿甘正传(中英文台词对照)》的无排版文字预览,完整格式请下载

下载前请仔细阅读上面文字预览以及下方图片预览。图片预览是什么样的,下载的文档就是什么样的。

图片预览